April 4, 2013

Chore Chart

When the Pinterest buzz started I rolled my eyes & just bemoaned the fact that I would have to learn another social media site that could potentially impact babybindle.  So off I went into the Pinterest sphere, a dabble at a time to slowly becoming a full blown Pinterest-holic.  There are so many great ideas & products I run across everyday, not to mention the FOOD...the food...OMGoodness, I need a bib everytime I sit down for my Pinterest fix.

I came across this fabulous idea, originally posted by A Lemon Squeezy Home. 

The Chore Chart. 


I so need this in my house for my 9 year old.  Going out for supplies tomorrow armed with my 40% off coupon from Michaels and creating the Chore Chart for my "clothes in the bathroom floor" 9 year old.

Happy Parenting

 


No comments:

Post a Comment