August 28, 2012

What People Are Saying About The SeatPak

Family and Life in Las Vegas
"The design is simple, the concept is smart, the finished product is something every mom of young children should have.

The Celebrity Baby Scoop
Petite, yet sizeable for you and your baby’s essentials - diapers, wipes, cell phone, car keys, bottle, wallet and more!
New York House
If you're tired of carrying around a bulky diaper bag, try Huggies award winning new SeatPak.

My Four Monkeys
This innovative bag is convenient, and I really wish I would have had one of these when mine were smaller!
Rave and Review
SeatPak from BabyBindle: An On the Go Must-Have!

An Island Life
"Once I found out about it, all I could think was “now why didn’t someone think of this sooner? Although it does hold a deceivingly large amount of gear, the best part about the BabyBindle is that because it is compact, it doesn’t collect stuff like our other diaper bags do."


No comments:

Post a Comment